Several users are encountering an error during friends list update (Users with IOS 5.0.1)
You have this error everytime a request is done on our servers by HTTPS (The library we are using have a BUG). So, we have just submitted to Apple an “Intermediate” version of our 1.5 release to fix this issue.
By the way, for users that have a jailbroken device, here is the actions to perform awaiting the 1.5 update:
Here are screenshots from iFile app.
- 1- You have to access to the application folder (/var/mobile/applications)
- 2- Enter the application folder / Library / Preferences
- 3- Click the “com.drakfly.YaPSNapp.plist” file and choose “Properties file reader” (Screen 1)
- 4- Click on the “urlServiceConfig” entry (Screen 2)
- 5- Entry the entry like in screen 3, http://rescue.yapsnapp-config.appspot.com/getConfig?FormatType=JSON … No “HTTPS” but “HTTP”
- 6- Comes back to springboard and kill the app (Screen 4)
- 7- Start the app AND WAIT for titlebar spinner to be completed. Enjoy :P