MY PSN FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE IN MY PHONE …
Is it worth it I turn on my PS3, PSVita or PS4 if I have any of my friends online? Do I still have more trophies than Thomas? How can I do to win the last trophy? If you ask yourself these questions from time to time, then there is YaPSNapp for that. With this app, you will be able to learn anytime and anywhere, which of your friends is online and whether you will be able to play your favorite FPS. With YaPSNapp you can track your activity on the PlayStation® Network and your friends from anywhere. A friendly and intuitive interface allows you to quickly know what happened on the PSN since your last visit.
If you have a PSN account specifically for your favorite game, No problem, you can declare multiple accounts and switch from one to another to view your groups of friends. In an instant you’ll see what (s) trophy (ies) your friends have earned since the last time. You can admire your trophy collection offline, before bedtime. If you did not know how to win the trophy that your friend has just acquired, so maybe a little look at the PlaystationTrophies.org™ tips and tricks or at the integrated searches will help you get there faster.
Best PSN app ★★★★★ It’s prettier and has more functionality than the official app. I’ve already recommended it to several of my friends and they all agree. I came for the trophy guides and stayed for everything else.
Great app with so much potential. ★★★★★ First off let me say, this app is far better then the official one released by Sony themselves. This app may not offer what the Official app does, but This app offers a better experience with a better interface to the messages. With the ability to customize your layout the possibilities are endless. Thank the devs for making app that Sony should have made in the first place, thank everything we have third party developers. Keep up the updates as this app has potential to be much more.
- Android version is waiting for play store validation 😎 4 weeks ago
- Info2: push notifications for friends status and game sessions storing are not yet restored, I will do it in the ne… https://t.co/XQVUcXocGL 4 weeks ago
- Info: For ones that have some crashes when going on friends games screen. Most of the time it occurs because your f… https://t.co/gbVcAHG80g 4 weeks ago
- There is an issue with the « bright » theme currently (crash when displaying the trophies list). I’m fixing it, but… https://t.co/mi4VqjvB0g 4 weeks ago
- For all of you that have some issues to connect, can you say me how many friends do you have in your list ? is it over 200 ? 4 weeks ago
- iOS app v3.6 has been submitted for apple validation, usually it takes 1 or 2 days to be available. Android still i… https://t.co/JMAu2qUXkW 4 weeks ago
- We are in late for fix release ... not enough time in a day ... but there is only the « send message » flow to rema… https://t.co/feYue5gr8S 1 month ago
- Sony shutted down its legacy API https://t.co/FAbD8Pdcay 2 months ago
- Some news on PS5 support and Roadmap https://t.co/vFg6TEYqKo Quelques infos sur le support PS5 et le futur de l'app… https://t.co/rSZnqGHKqE 3 months ago
- Sony created a totally new API for PS5 release (like each time they are releasing a new console) so, reverse engine… https://t.co/mfMSC83ln3 5 months ago